inspired by eternity
Few other places show the value of knowledge, research and nature as vividly as the Senckenberg Museum. This is a true Frankfurt institution and one of the greatest and most important natural science museums in Europe. The Senckenbergturm is under construction right next to the eponymous museum.
from big bang
to best location
Just a few seconds and the 116m high Frankfurt University Tower (AfE-tower) fell like a house of cards. This was the highest building to be demolished by explosives in the whole of Europe. The sensational big bang in 2014 heralded the transformation of the university site in Bockenheim into the Senckenberg- Quartier and into a vibrant cultural quarter (Kulturcampus).
- The fringes of the complex open up to the adjoining districts
- The project makes use of the existing circulation routing in the vicinity
- The intention is to create a space in which people can meet and enjoy spending time
- Restaurants on the ground floor
- Trees casting shadows
- Underground car parking spaces
Pleasant restaurants and vibrant cafés, cultural and lifestyle amenities, sports facilities and oases of recreation, gastronomy and fast-food outlets. In the Senckenbergturm, you can enjoy a level of diversity and quality you only find in the city.